Photobucket

Music Box

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Holidays ❤

Holiday have been started from last saturday 
and that day my family and I went genting.
It was not fun at all,because those of the children were kept noisy there..
I cant even sleep in the midnight!It's so ridiculous!
Monday and Tuesday got no tuition
a special holiday for me n tuition buddies
yeah!
and the day I have nothing to do,and the night,I did some projek account
but yet still cant imbang all the numbers
so I just gave it up.
waiting for this Saturday who come to my house and teach me
today,it's wednesday.the day I am afraid of it
ADD-MATH again!today, I did not bring my calculator.
and yet I became the first one who done it..
teacher said woah!you're the first one who did it!cant imagine of you usually keep queit,so "powerful"
LOL!I have to say that today I did not bring my calculator lar,cutie teacher!
haha.funny jokes! (:


btw,Happy Holidays!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment