Photobucket

Music Box

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Year Is Around The Corner =)

Before the day coming,I have received two of the New Year Card which is from my friend
let's see who are them..expecting?haha
just wait for few minutes..
                                                Yes,she's the one who gave me too! thanks :)
let's see what kind of card she gave me xD




                                                                   nice? xP
                                                   but i prefer this..more nicer..do u think so?
her name is Jo Ann.but we used to call her Jo Jo Lim.haha
quite funny of that..
anyway,thanks two of you
I do appreciate what you gave me..
by the way,today I have also received a New Year card from her-Kah Yee
let's see how she looks like...
                                            pretty?yes,it can be denied that she's pretty :D
she is one of my best friend from primary school until now..
our friendship will never end..since we have graduate..we keep in touch through sms,or phone..
but now I do not know why our topic become less..
if is 4 years ago,whatever topic we also can chat..
nowadays,she's study in SMK Segambut 
can say so is far from our school T^T
and she's now in Science Stream Class..me?
I am only in account class..sometimes,we do not have the same topic anymore to chat about..
I have tried to ask her hang out..but we are encounter the same problem which is transport problem
that's all..I have go so far from the topic above..xD

erm,New Year is getting near..
one more day..we'll have a trip on 4th-6th feb
the place we go is Bukit Gambang which is located in Pahang..
the photos I have shown in previous post before..
have a look there..
by the way,once New Year is over,our terrible journey starts
which is Intervensi 1
I have promised myself I have to do revision in this week,but still ...
I failed to do so.. = =
perhaps I will start to study this night..
I do not want to waste my time anymore..
result is the best to show what are you really comprehend about what you've study
I really do not want people keep feeling blue on my result..
Seriously,I will start my revision from today onwards
and I will try to post the Bukit Gambang's photos if I have take any photos..

Conclusion:I do want my result come out with flying colours
                 next,I do understand if I dont have put my effort on it,I will get the result that I want.. 

Last but not emphatically least,here to show my ugly photo :(
                                                              Here's me!Ugly?I do know..

1 comment:

  1. Dear, we will never end our relation.. N dun think tat i'm science n u r account make us have a far distance of it.. I never forgot u in my life... actually we r always keep in touch... only the things is tat tis year we are very busy about our tuition n feel very tired ad... tat's y i less sms with other... watever it is u will be my best friends no matter how old we are... love u my dear

    ReplyDelete